[SE] i'm a good pretender
Ashe!
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
and when I bleed,
I bleed stars
i bleed stars
   He turned around, and her eyes narrowed just slightly. He was peppered with minor wounds and bruises, but all together, it looked as though he’d been in some sort of scrap. She frowned when he revealed who he knew that was sick. Phoebe. She had found the woman feral and devouring the corpse of a bird. She gave Sunjata a grim nod. ”My friend. Brother,” she said quietly. ”Ronin. Others too.”

She fell smoothly into step beside him, craning her neck to look up at him before they went on, and just then realized how tall he was. She hadn’t realized it when she had padded beside him as a wolf, when everyone seemed tall.

The Mathair was a mighty sight to behold, and as he approached to roots to begin digging a place for his rose, she looked up at the awe-inspiring sight. She’d never seen anything like it before, and it took the sound of Sunjata’s voice to draw her eyes away from the branches impossibly high above. ”Just over a year, since last Leafchange,” she answered, stepping forward to crouch down near him. "I came with the rest of the Northwinders. Remi, Ronin.. Phoebe too."

She was unwilling to release her rose, holding it safely as she brushed away snow from the ground. Scarred fingers dig into the frozen dirt, nails blackening and hardening like claws with a bit more of a partial shift. She cast a quirked brow up at him, taking him in better than she had the day of the hunt. She didn’t trust him, gods, that would be ridiculous, but his company was oddly… easy. ”You look like shit,” she remarked. ”What happened?”
ASHETTA

base by sky!! <3

Messages In This Thread
[SE] i'm a good pretender - by Sunjata - 09-03-2019, 09:33 PM
RE: [SE] i'm a good pretender - by Ashetta - 09-04-2019, 07:30 PM
RE: [SE] i'm a good pretender - by Sunjata - 09-05-2019, 02:45 AM
RE: [SE] i'm a good pretender - by Ashetta - 09-07-2019, 09:05 PM
RE: [SE] i'm a good pretender - by Sunjata - 09-07-2019, 10:00 PM