[SE] A Thief in the Night
for Lily!
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LILY
What kind of asshole takes food from an obviously fucked up, half-banshee woman in the forest? Like, go find another deer, man. Let the crazy lady have this one.

But no, Richard insists on challenging her, and though Lily is smaller than him and likely weaker, she doesn’t have the reasoning capacity to worry about those differences. In fact, she worries about nothing, except that she hasn’t eaten. Hunger gnaws at every part of her; the fact that the deer is still alive is forgotten - it isn’t going anywhere - as the redhead snarls back at the man and crouches down, clearly ready to fight him for it. She has no words for him, the part that might have argued for sharing, or pulling the ‘female card’ lost to the black sludge in her body. Like an animal, she crouches down on all fours, weight in her back legs, but using her arms to keep her at the ready.

She has no weapons, nothing to fight with other than her bare hands and blight!rage strength.

The deer frantically tries to loose itself again, feeling the tension in the air and trying to take advantage of the predators (mutual?) distractions.
don't know if you love me or you want me dead
the way you're looking through my eyes
Don't know if I'm gonna make it out alive

Messages In This Thread
[SE] A Thief in the Night - by Richard - 09-04-2019, 02:39 PM
RE: [SE] A Thief in the Night - by Lily - 09-10-2019, 04:44 PM
RE: [SE] A Thief in the Night - by Richard - 09-11-2019, 01:58 AM
RE: [SE] A Thief in the Night - by Lily - 09-16-2019, 02:41 PM