Mini Event I'll love you just as long as time allows
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
dont know where the lights are taking us
but something in the night is dangerous
Knowing what she knows now – that Bastien has been good for Rex and that Rex loves him – allows her to come to the wedding as more than the Queen. She is there as Rex’s friend and newly found sister. Family, in a way; and look, most of the family is already here.

Wessex offers a hand on the shoulder to Bastien, needing to say nothing else. She’s sure he’s well aware of the various threats of what will be done to him if he doesn’t make Rexanna the happiest woman in the world. Besides, she’s talked too much lately. It’s time to be quiet, be present, and let others say all the things. Then there’s Sam and Remi (+ fox friend), and Wessex gives both men a smile and a nod. A stranger. Nice little small nod to him as well, though there is considerably less warmth to it. And finally, Loren, who also gets a brief, but kind nod.

The Wraith may not look tired (will she ever?) But she is there (in well-made, but plain clothes. The same armor-type of thing she wore to Remi and Ronin's nuptials), and it is only the presence of her Lady that makes her perk up. She feels warm.

Bright.

Finally, she sees Lucas, that ever evasive man. There is plenty enough reason for her to be seen chatting with him, so she openly approaches the blonde and offers a tight-lipped smile. “I have a job for you when this is done.”

If he’s not too busy being a lazy ass.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll love you just as long as time allows - by Wessex - 09-09-2019, 05:36 PM