Mini Event I'll love you just as long as time allows
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
for 1000 nights i've been a restless soul
"Of course, Bastien." Remi replies, trying to infuse more brightness than he feels he is capable of. "Let me know when it is time, and I will fine you." He says, meaning that he'll wait until the groom is good and ready before beginning the ceremony.

Not truly having noticed Loren, it was the alchemist's turn to shy away from the touch placed upon his shoulder. He didn't flinch away entirely, but the look in his shattered gaze was wary and upset before quickly calming. The healing light was a welcome thing, but not one that Remi felt he needed. "Thank you." He whispered a touch breathlessly to the summoner, nodding before making his way towards the line of trees.

Opening his eyes to spy a familiar foxy-face, the alchemist grinned slyly at Ianto before ruffling a hand through his curls as he exhaled a long-held breath. "Oh is that so?" He asked, looking for all the world like a man simply having a one-sided conversation with a fox. "Well at least if I have any technical difficulties I will know who to blame." Remi added with a smirk. Raising a hand to rest it upon the fox's neck, his fingers immediately began smoothing through the fur to find the best crevices for hard-to-reach scritches.

Nodding to Wessex, Remi's hand temporarily tightens on the scruff of the fox's neck as he spies the Voice. What do you think she is doing here? He asks in a silent whisper.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll love you just as long as time allows - by Remi - 09-09-2019, 06:10 PM