the monsters turned out to be just trees
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
Normally seeing and hearing Remi would’ve been quite welcome, although Loren’s heart would still ache at the memory of what they once had. Not today: all the summoner felt when the alchemist opened the door was concern for the Launceleyn’s once lover and maybe friend. Well, that and confusion. Loren gave the other man a puzzled and worried glance as the summoner planted his staff on the ground. ”What? Uh...no.” Then as Astra excitedly bounded forward to greet Remi comprehension dawned. ”Oh! No, this is Astra. She uh, followed me home the other day and I have been unsuccessful in persuading her that she would be better off elsewhere.” Grinning very briefly at Remi, Loren added, ”Sound familiar?”

However, even the wonder of his luxere companion couldn’t keep the summoner’s spirits up for long. His smile slipped away. Hoping that the other man couldn’t see the worry in the Launceleyn’s eyes, he searched Remi’s face for any sign of the cheerful alchemist. But this was apparently the dark and stormy Remi from their previous encounter. ”Thank you for agreeing to do this. I really appreciate it.” Hesitating, the summoner bit his lip. ”How are you holding up?” While Loren didn’t want to come straight up and ask how the alchemist was dealing with Ronin’s condition, the Launceleyn had seen the king. It had been hard enough for Loren to deal with. For Remi, it must be agony.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: the monsters turned out to be just trees - by Loren - 09-05-2019, 06:47 PM