I’m Where I’m Meant to Go
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345

A fire blazed hot inside the house, and Kalt went outside. Longnight was approaching for the second time since they had come to Cairo, and he was soaking in all of the time outside that he could. Though, admittedly, he was getting restless in their house. Staying in the same place in the middle of the settlement around everyone else… It wasn’t exactly ideal, and he decided to bring it up to Ashe when the weather started warming again.

Hauling himself easily onto the roof of the house, Kalt settled, dusting the snow from the place where he sat. He blew into the air, his breath clouding in front of his face, as he grinned with a child-like amusement. The science behind it was simple, but that didn’t mean it wasn’t entertaining.

Kalt laid back on the roof, his eyes closed with his hands behind his head. His knees were bent, rather than extended straight like they usually would have been, as the roof was slick this time of year. The last thing he needed was his relaxation to be interrupted by an abrupt fall. Although it would've been funny to anyone who happened by. Then again, not many people ventured out at night during deepfrost. They were probably smart not to do so, but his survival instincts were high, so laying on his roof didn’t seem like such a big risk.

He sighed a long breath, pushing himself to once again sit up. He eyed Kysma in the paddock behind the house, and she tossed her mane, snorting at the snow, making a short chuckle escape him. He pulled a small flask from his pocket, tipping it back for a small sip. Had to have some way to keep warm in the frigid nights.

His eyes drifted momentarily to his right hand, entirely bare for the first time in years. He wasn’t wearing gloves simply because he was expecting Ashe to join him any minute, but his ring was also absent. It left him with a particular kind of naked feeling, but strangely content. Not like it was lost; just in his pocket. He didn’t want to wear it tonight...

{Image: YrMrDCL.jpg}

Messages In This Thread
I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Kalt - 09-06-2019, 03:22 AM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Ashetta - 09-06-2019, 04:39 AM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Kalt - 09-06-2019, 05:35 AM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Ashetta - 09-06-2019, 06:09 AM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Kalt - 09-07-2019, 04:22 AM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Ashetta - 09-07-2019, 09:01 PM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Kalt - 09-08-2019, 12:35 AM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Ashetta - 09-09-2019, 06:16 PM