I’m Where I’m Meant to Go
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
ASHE
   She wrapped her arms around her legs and looked over her shoulder, as he bypassed the livingroom entirely, and she frowned. You’re only forgiven because you’re bringing me food, she said lightly back. And good food at that. While she tended to lean more toward chocolate and other overly sweetened varieties of treats, she couldn’t say no to a fruit filled pastry in the middle of Deepfrost. Fruit was a waning commodity.

She tracked him as he placed it over the fire and took his place just behind her, and she wrinkled her nose back at him. ”Make sure you warm up the rug first.” He settled behind her, and she lay back into him with a sigh when his arms closed around her. His lips touched the sensitive skin of her throat, and she was hyper aware of his touch and his breath.

The firewood popped and crackled, and she reached forward with her own magic, well within her range. Ashe leaned her head back against his shoulder as she felt the heat of him around her, and the heat of the fire within her magic and soul. It flared a little brighter, a little hotter, and she glanced down to the elk-and-moonstone ring on her finger again as it caught in the firelight. She had changed so much since leaving the Guild, but this, them... they were the same, even after all their time apart.

Ashe rested her hands over Kalt's arm, her fingers moving absently over small scars -- hits and near misses, the sort of scars that silvered every warrior's body. "I went and saw the midwife after I got back," she said, quite out of the blue.

She bit her lip and suddenly regret it, unsure of why she was even bringing it up. She settled closer against him, keeping her eyes on the fire as it popped with a shower of sparks into the chimney. "I hadn't, uh… had my monthly. Not since before you disappeared." Her heart raced for a moment, and sent a ripple of confirmation down their bond that she wasn't, clearly as Phoebe had pointed out. She was too small for a pregnancy to go unnoticed. She intentionally kept her tone lighter, as if it hadn't been a terrifying, confusing evening. "Turns out I panicked for nothing, and I'm just malnourished."
and in this story —
if I am the moon, my darling
— then you are the night.

Messages In This Thread
I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Kalt - 09-06-2019, 03:22 AM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Ashetta - 09-06-2019, 04:39 AM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Kalt - 09-06-2019, 05:35 AM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Ashetta - 09-06-2019, 06:09 AM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Kalt - 09-07-2019, 04:22 AM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Ashetta - 09-07-2019, 09:01 PM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Kalt - 09-08-2019, 12:35 AM
RE: I’m Where I’m Meant to Go - by Ashetta - 09-09-2019, 06:16 PM