Winter Chorus
Open!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
i'm not a whole person, and i dont think i ever will be
parts of me died in the house i grew up in
He watches her like a hawk as her gaze travels down, listens to her easily as she prods at him. And he chuckles deeply, dark, booming at the insinuation, leaning and edging nearer to her with a roguish smirk and a wink to his slate eyes. “Mmm, I wouldn’t be so sure.” Another crooked grin sent her way, eyes alluding to there being quite a bit more to him than meets the eye – especially beneath the bundles of furs and clothing he wears. “Besides, that’s just one part of a whole, after all.

And he knows this, giving her a hum of a chuckle as he slips past her, edging nearer to the side before her shoulder brushes his – a taunt, a tease, a jest that they continue this game, this wordplay. But he’s found a worthy opponent with her, and likewise it seems she’s found one within him too as she moves to join him – meeting her stride for stride. He tilts his head slightly as he looks down toward her. Despite their size difference, it’s not a condescending look – from what he’s gathered from her, she could take up a room with her presence despite him being over a foot taller.

Still, the purr that leaves her lips has him following her hand as she tucks a strand of blonde behind her ear – tilting the edges of his lips up as he contemplates her reasoning, pausing just enough to angle himself somewhat toward her with drifting, silver eyes, that roam along the sharpness of her collarbones, the two tones to her eyes. He leans a bit closer to her, as though he’s about to tell her a secret. “I never had any issue finding it, even on the coldest of nights. It seems you haven't either.” A low, breathy sound this time.

At the mention of Lusea, however, he leans back – as if something about her statement had made him remember what his Korofi flame liked, and a dark brow raises in a silent question, a challenge of sorts. “Where did you say you were staying for Longnight?” It’s entirely a joke, but the way his words and tongue linger on certain spots makes it seem as though he’s imagining it. “She is lovely, but only if you can tame the flame.” A trailing lilt that's suggestive, to his accented voice on the end of the sentence. He gives her a look to suggest that Hotaru just might, but never as good as he could.  As he can. As he does.
& i visit them in dreams
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
Winter Chorus - by Hotaru - 09-08-2019, 01:20 PM
RE: Winter Chorus - by Sunjata - 09-17-2019, 03:33 AM
RE: Winter Chorus - by Hotaru - 09-20-2019, 11:35 PM
RE: Winter Chorus - by Sunjata - 09-21-2019, 05:08 AM
RE: Winter Chorus - by Hotaru - 09-21-2019, 06:00 AM
RE: Winter Chorus - by Sunjata - 09-21-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: Winter Chorus - by Hotaru - 09-24-2019, 10:22 AM
RE: Winter Chorus - by Sunjata - 09-24-2019, 07:56 PM
RE: Winter Chorus - by Hotaru - 09-25-2019, 12:47 AM
RE: Winter Chorus - by Sunjata - 09-25-2019, 01:09 AM
RE: Winter Chorus - by Hotaru - 10-01-2019, 02:00 AM