What the Hell Do I Do Now?
Wessex and Open
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

All Outlanders look a bit out of place when the land in Caido – some more than others. He, at least, looks somewhat prepared for Deepfrost compared to the last man she’d encountered. What was his name again? It was funny. Long… ‘son of…’ eh, it’s not important right now,she’ll probably remember it eventually.

What is important is that she doesn’t judge him (immediately) on his appearance. It doesn’t even cross her mind. He is young, though. That much is obvious. Beautiful and young, and oh, Edy would have fucking loved him. But again, also not important. He’s alert and seems quick on his feet (yes, she heard the scramble, the books falling to the ground), and most importantly, observant. “Either you’ve been reading a lot or someone ‘s told you about us,” she says in response, confirming his question in a roundabout way.

The Wraith pads silently towards him, a more welcoming expression on her face (describing it as ‘smiling’ would be going too far) and ease in her stride. There’s no threat there. “Ascended. Yes. Because we’ve risen above many mortal problems.” They have their own ah, complications, but illness and physical aches and pains will never again plague his body. He will remain forever youthful, forever chiseled and stupidly pretty, able to use his appearance to his advantage for as long as he draws needless breath. Assuming that the boy doesn’t retreat, Wessex offers a firm handshake when she gets within hand-shaking distance.

“I’m Wessex Theskyra. Queen of Caido. Welcome.”

If nothing else, perhaps that will put his mind at ease.

WESSEX
come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts
unsex me here

Messages In This Thread
What the Hell Do I Do Now? - by Renaud - 09-09-2019, 12:27 AM
RE: What the Hell Do I Do Now? - by Wessex - 09-09-2019, 06:39 PM
RE: What the Hell Do I Do Now? - by Renaud - 09-09-2019, 09:42 PM
RE: What the Hell Do I Do Now? - by Wessex - 09-12-2019, 03:22 PM