I will never let you fall
Eriadne
Eriadne Amoret
Guard

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 0 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Dyn Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ERIADNE
Eriadne had never been a match for her sister's speed. The nimbleness and grace that Nepehele carried herself with since they were children had always been of envy to Eri. Her larger wings allowed for longer flights but reaching the speeds to match her sister had always been near impossible. Never before had the discrepancy been as apparent as it was now.

Before she even has a chance to react, her own wings held captive to the frame of her body by the sludge, her sister is upon her. She sees no reason for the deep-seated fear that has lodged itself in her throat when her back makes contact with the root wall behind them. There is nowhere for her to run, no shadows for her to hide the heinous transformation from beauty to beast.

And so she screams.

She screams until her lungs feel like they're going to fill with more black ooze than air, the spittle from her lips dripping along her chin as she feels a sharp, stabbing pain along the inside of her forearm. Any other time and the pain would only be a nuisance. Running barefoot through thorns in the Greatwood was simply a past time for children of the Fae when their duties left them idle. The searing pain that followed this rose was abnormal, though no more so than the Blight that covered her body.

But as any pain was, it remained to be a temporary state before the fog that had made a home of her mind seemed to ease. The relief was all too physical for Eriadne as her body slumped forward, falling into Nephele without any sign of reluctance. While one hand grips her sister's wrist with the flower to steady herself, the other reaches to brush across her cheek as she rests her own on Neph's shoulder.

"Nephele, I don't... I can't apologize for what's come over me. I had no idea..." Eriadne pauses to cup her sisters face as she pulls herself up to look at her. Finally looking at her to see her other half. Her own gaze blurs, shaking her head as her lips part again. "Did I hurt you? You have to believe that I never wanted this, dear sister."

Her voice falters despite the conviction behind her words, searching her soulmates face for any sign of injury. Her own appearance is for once far from her mind, for however briefly, as she slowly comes back to a saner place of mind. While her actions in a Blighted mind were blurry, the disgust she felt with herself made no pretense of hiding.

Messages In This Thread
I will never let you fall - by Nephele - 09-13-2019, 03:00 AM
RE: I will never let you fall - by Eriadne - 09-13-2019, 09:35 AM
RE: I will never let you fall - by Nephele - 09-14-2019, 05:36 AM
RE: I will never let you fall - by Eriadne - 09-14-2019, 07:31 AM
RE: I will never let you fall - by Nephele - 09-14-2019, 07:59 AM
RE: I will never let you fall - by Eriadne - 09-18-2019, 07:57 AM
RE: I will never let you fall - by Nephele - 09-18-2019, 08:14 AM
RE: I will never let you fall - by Eriadne - 09-18-2019, 08:55 AM
RE: I will never let you fall - by Nephele - 09-20-2019, 06:46 AM
RE: I will never let you fall - by Eriadne - 09-20-2019, 08:31 AM
RE: I will never let you fall - by Nephele - 09-21-2019, 07:06 AM