Herbalist / Healer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: ali Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
G e o r g i a
McCullough

Georgia waved a hand in a dismissive manner when Remi seemed concerned about taking the plants. "I have plenty." She insisted, though she understood where he was coming from. She wouldn't want to take anything from anyone and leave them wanting either, but once he saw her garden and the abundance of herbs she had in it as well as what she had dried and stored inside he would understand. Parting with a few plants wouldn't be detrimental to her whatsoever. "You can take as many cuttings as you need."

She paused for a moment, contemplating. "I could start a few plants for you." She offered. "You could keep them at your shop and use them as you need. And if you need different ones I could start those, too? Maaaybe tarragon? Or dill? Sage?"

He seemed quite ... shocked? ... when she mentioned her flowers being crushed. "Hmm?" She hummed questioningly then shook her head. "Oh, he was very tall. I asked him if he fell off his beanstalk into my garden and he said that perhaps he had." She paused and looked at Remi again, appraising him. After meeting Tristan she had wondered if all of the outlanders were unnaturally tall, but Remi was not much taller than she was. "Tristan." She said a moment later. "I don't know if you know him, but that's his name." She doubted that the alchemist would know the giant that crushed her flowers, it was apparently a great big world.

Georgia smiled and shook her head at Remi's question. "I was actually going to be heading home soon, anyway." She answered. "Why don't you walk back to my home with me? I can answer your questions on the way and you can get the things you need once we get there."

"."

ooc://
Coding by Astralpaint

Messages In This Thread
Hidden Depths - by Remi - 11-25-2018, 07:07 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Georgia - 11-25-2018, 07:51 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Remi - 11-25-2018, 08:02 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Georgia - 11-25-2018, 10:59 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Remi - 11-25-2018, 11:33 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Georgia - 11-26-2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Remi - 11-26-2018, 12:44 AM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Georgia - 11-27-2018, 06:59 PM