Hidden Depths
For one of Ali’s characters
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Remi brightened considerably. Though he wouldn't be greedy by any means–and would definitely strive to pay Georgia back in some way–the thought of not having to start from scratch was surely a welcome one. He didn't doubt for a moment the herbalist possessed all that she said she did and likely more. If anything, he was most interested in the plants and herbs she had that were native to this place, and this place alone.

"I would be so grateful." Remi said immediately, leaning forward into a small bow with one of his hands placed along his lower back. It was a habit from Northaven of course; Remi being a commoner was obligated to bow to just about everyone. Submissive by nature the alchemist had always been alright with this act, but now as he lowered his head with a warm smile on his lips, he meant the gesture more neutrally as a mere show of appreciation.

Tristan? Know him the alchemist did. A slight flush crept into his cheeks as he nodded. "Our shops are actually right next to each other. He is a blacksmith." Perhaps that had come up in conversation and perhaps it hadn't.

Smiling with a boyish eagerness, Remi nodded. Placing his sketchbook bag into his bag, he nodded politely that Georgia should lead as she of course knew the way back. "So you've just lived inside of this bubble the whole time? I–" Chuckling to himself, Remi ran a hand through his hair. "Well, I was just about to say that I couldn't imagine. But actually where we came from, there was a wall all the way around where we lived. We were not allowed to leave. In a way I suppose that is worse, because it was only rules keeping us in."

remi
Trying to teach my common sense to not waver with my confidence
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Hidden Depths - by Remi - 11-25-2018, 07:07 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Georgia - 11-25-2018, 07:51 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Remi - 11-25-2018, 08:02 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Georgia - 11-25-2018, 10:59 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Remi - 11-25-2018, 11:33 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Georgia - 11-26-2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Remi - 11-26-2018, 12:44 AM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Georgia - 11-27-2018, 06:59 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Remi - 11-27-2018, 08:56 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Random Event - 11-27-2018, 10:39 PM