Hidden Depths
For one of Ali’s characters
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

"I do not." Remi agreed with a quick smile. That being said though, the alchemist pulled his notebook and a stub of charcoal from his pocket and immediately began to sketch. Those his movements appeared hasty, quickly a relatively good likeness of the berry began to show. Normally he would have taken the plant and rubbed it onto the page for colour, but given that it was a poison he opted against it. "Blistered mouth and throat...then death" He murmured, writing down the effects in the book with a lopsided smile.

"Ah!" Looking fascinated, Remi extended a hand towards the woman. If she took it, she'd find his grip warm and firm, the palms of his hands calloused and well-muscled from all his time spent writing.

As she asked what he was looking for, Remi smiled through a sigh and closed his notebook. Shrugging slightly he took a breath and held it as he looked around. "Anything, really. I am an alchemist. Or...I was?" Pausing with a confused but fairly adorable smile, Remi continued on. "I will be whatever I need to be here, but alchemy is what I focus on mostly. I was looking for things to infuse into beverages..but also anything I could use for pigments, or other tinctures."

As she mentioned having a garden, Remi's pale eyes lit up and a smile creased his lips in two. "Your garden?" He asked delightedly. "Is it just a hobby of yours? Or..?" Trailing off, entirely unsure what professions there might be within this strange place, he merely shrugged his shoulders and raised his eyebrows, subtly suggesting for Georgia to complete the sentence as she wished.

remi
Trying to teach my common sense to not waver with my confidence
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Hidden Depths - by Remi - 11-25-2018, 07:07 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Georgia - 11-25-2018, 07:51 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Remi - 11-25-2018, 08:02 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Georgia - 11-25-2018, 10:59 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Remi - 11-25-2018, 11:33 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Georgia - 11-26-2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Remi - 11-26-2018, 12:44 AM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Georgia - 11-27-2018, 06:59 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Remi - 11-27-2018, 08:56 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Random Event - 11-27-2018, 10:39 PM