Herbalist / Healer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: ali Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
G e o r g i a
McCullough

Georgia chuckled as Remi confirmed that he did not want to die. She stepped closer as he produced a notebook and a piece of charcoal and, unable to resist, she peeked at his drawing. His movements were quick, but he was able to capture the likeness of the berry quite effectively. It was smart, she thought, to keep note of poisonous plants for reference. If he were interested she could let him look through a few of the books she kept at home that had more information about the local plantlife.

She looked down as he extended his hand toward her, then shifted the basket to her other arm, she reached out to grasp his hand. He was surprisingly warm, though it could have been from the unsual autumn heat, and his palms were calloused. Obviously the hand of a working man, she thought. "It's nice to meet you, Remi."

Releasing his hand, she turned her attention back to the plants, but quickly looked back at her companion when he said he was an alchemist. "Really?." She asked, intrigued, though he quickly backpeddaled and said he would be whatever was needed."I don't know of any alchemists around here." Georgia replied. "I think you would be successful in that venture." She nodded as she said it, believing whole heartedly that an alchemist would do well.

"Oh!" She said happily as he continued on. "I have mint, basil, and rosemary at home." She was smiling as she listed them off. "And lavender. I have hibiscus flowers, but they've been dried. I don't know how effective they would be for drinks. My uh .. fresh flowers were crushed by a rather large man." She giggled as she thought of Tristan's face as he realized her'd destroyed the flowers. "And I have a few rose bushes that you could use for pigment."

Georgia turned to face Remi as he showed interest in her garden and her smile brightened. "I'm a herbalist." She announced. "A healer. The garden was originally my grandmother's but I inherited it after she passed. I have a few of her books highlighting plants and their uses and dangers if you would be interested in looking those over and taking notes?"

"."

ooc://
Coding by Astralpaint

Messages In This Thread
Hidden Depths - by Remi - 11-25-2018, 07:07 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Georgia - 11-25-2018, 07:51 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Remi - 11-25-2018, 08:02 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Georgia - 11-25-2018, 10:59 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Remi - 11-25-2018, 11:33 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Georgia - 11-26-2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Remi - 11-26-2018, 12:44 AM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Georgia - 11-27-2018, 06:59 PM