Hidden Depths
For one of Ali’s characters
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

“Please to meet you as well.” Remi said, his accented voice perhaps making his words sound all the more polite. Releasing her hand, Remi beamed as she mentioned that there were no other alchemists. That was actually rather rare. So many considered themselves to know alchemy simple because they could mix two things together. It was a great deal more complicated than that, and had Remi been an altogether more egotistical or masculine sort of man, he might have taken great offence at those he’d met in the past that had boasted to have the same profession. Instead, Remi merely carried on as he was want to do, without judgement or criticism.

Still. The thought that perhaps staying an alchemist, as opposed to a weapons creator as he was in Northwind, was a welcome one. “I suppose time will tell. My friend Vervain Calob has re-opened the Rathskeller and has placed an order for some of my liquors, so perhaps you are right.”

As Georgia mentioned what she had, Remi’s eyes widened with delight and pleasure. The woman not only offered her assistance, but also confirmed that at least some of the plants in this place were the same as back home. It would be ludicrous to think that they’d merely be named the same without actually being the same. Perhaps this world wasn’t as fair off from his own as he had previously thought. “I would never want to take anything from you ... perhaps a small cutting though, so your garden could continue to flourish?”

Swallowing and widening his eyes slightly, Remi tried on an awkward smile at the image of a large man crushing her garden. “A euphemism?” He asked shyly, wondering if there was some local lingo that he simply wasn’t privy to.

The more Georgia spoke, the more Remi wanted to chalk this meeting up to fate. A herbalist and a healer? How wonderful! There was so much he wanted to know and ask...but then...

“Am I keeping your from something Georgia? I have more questions I’d very much like to ask, being a newcomer and all, but I wouldn’t do so at the expense of your time.”

remi
Trying to teach my common sense to not waver with my confidence
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Hidden Depths - by Remi - 11-25-2018, 07:07 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Georgia - 11-25-2018, 07:51 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Remi - 11-25-2018, 08:02 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Georgia - 11-25-2018, 10:59 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Remi - 11-25-2018, 11:33 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Georgia - 11-26-2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Remi - 11-26-2018, 12:44 AM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Georgia - 11-27-2018, 06:59 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Remi - 11-27-2018, 08:56 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Random Event - 11-27-2018, 10:39 PM