I'm with you even if it makes me blue
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Loren had been avoiding Remi since the summoner’s return to the Hollowed Grounds, for what should hopefully be pretty obvious reasons. However, just because the Launceleyn’s life had essentially stopped didn’t mean everything else had halted: they still had LongNight preparations to make and given the summoner and the alchemist’s particular skill sets, they would need to find some way to work together to ensure everyone’s safety. While Loren probably could’ve gone to Deimos about this, the summoner was still waiting to meet with the general and Queen Wessex, and he figured it was best to let them call upon him, given how he’d recently screwed up with the Fae. Presumably they weren't too happy with him.

So, all that was to say, despite the fact that this was the last place the Launceleyn wanted to be, he once again found himself outside Remi’s workshop. Carefully shoving even the barest hint of emotion from his mind and his face, Loren knocked, bracing himself for what he was sure was going to be another round of the alchemist doing everything in his power to coax the Launceleyn out of this hollow shell he’d become and the summoner in turn doing everything he could to fend off the other man’s efforts.

Or as Loren liked to think of it, the new normal. If anything about this could be called normal.
But don’t be weary if it’s broken
Families are like that—
they’re split up and always torn.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM