I'm with you even if it makes me blue
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
all the things we said when we were younger
"And I thought we agreed that was up to me to decide." The alchemist said wearily. "Do me the favour of telling me one last time that you do not want this." Want me. "Because honestly Loren...I thought...I thought pushing was what you needed. That because of everything, because of how you were raised that you just needed to be shown how things could be different. That you needed someone to chase you if only so you could see that they would. That I would." But after all of it, the breakthroughs and moments where the alchemist thought he truly saw the summoner, felt something more than just hollow bones, now it all simply felt like lies. You couldn't open up like that, bear your soul, and have it be meaningless. Loren couldn't love Remi still and do this. It just simply wasn't the sort of thing love did.

"Say it now and I ... will do whatever you ask." Remi concluded with a dull edge to his voice, preparing himself for the inevitable, yes, leave me alone and simply be a merchant NPC when I need you.

did it bend or did I break?

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Remi - 09-17-2019, 08:05 PM