I'm with you even if it makes me blue
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
As Remi turned to go Loren hesitated. He probably should’ve left as well, but something in the alchemist’s shattered gaze and broken smile had rooted the summoner to the ground. Then the crimson stain spread on the other man’s shoulder and all thoughts of leaving departed: the Launceleyn walked forward at a brisk pace, hand already rising and glowing with healing magic, mouth opening to ask what was wrong.

Which was why he was close enough to hear Remi’s whisper. As the other man entered the room, Loren halted at the threshold, instinctively propping the door open with a foot. ”What?” His confusion was evident, but he really had no idea what the other man was talking about. Or maybe the Launceleyn was choosing not to examine it too closely, for fear of reopening the wounds he’d tried to close once and for all.

At that thought about injuries, his paralysis lifted. Shaking his head, he walked forward. ”You’re hurt.” It wasn’t a question, and unless the alchemist resisted, the summoner would place his hand on Remi’s shoulder and pour healing magic into the other man. Whatever was or was not between them, Loren wouldn’t stand by and watch the alchemist in physical pain.

That at least, he could do something about, even if the emotions were the real problem here. Those, well, those were beyond him.
But don’t be weary if it’s broken
Families are like that—
they’re split up and always torn.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-17-2019, 09:18 PM