I'm with you even if it makes me blue
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Remi’s words and demeanor continued to deteriorate. However, Loren didn’t move a muscle. He didn’t know if he dared: there was a wild look in the alchemist’s eyes that the summoner didn’t quite trust, and his heart was pounding in his chest while sweat beaded on his brow. If the other man got violent there was nothing the Launceleyn could do to defend himself.

All Loren had were his words, and those had never been enough. Still, everything Remi said was completely, and totally justified. ”I’m sorry. About everything.” The Launceleyn took a deep, shuddering breath, but continued to meet the madness in the alchemist’s green eyes with a concerned worry in the summoner’s blue ones. ”Then let me heal those too. Please.” As long as it took, as much as it hurt Loren, he’d find a way to undo all the damage he and others had done to the other man.

The alchemist wouldn’t be the first mad person Loren had harmed and loved in equal measure. It was something of a Launceleyn speciality, after all.
But don’t be weary if it’s broken
Families are like that—
they’re split up and always torn.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-17-2019, 10:26 PM