I'm with you even if it makes me blue
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
all the things we said when we were younger
"So I can be a blank canvas again? Fresh for more, as soon as you feel like it?" Whereas Loren's breathing was shuddery, Remi's came in short and wild pants now. "You cannot look me in the eye and tell me you do not know what you have been doing." Perhaps at first Loren might not have—a hand on Remi's shoulder, a kind smile—but now? Oh no. The summoner couldn't dare deny it now. He'd baited the alchemist the second he'd walked in, the instant he'd said, You really don't know who I am? and then he'd simply hooked the alchemist and let him flail on the end of the line. Sometimes reeled in, sometimes hugged and soothed with consoling words, sometimes pushed away with frosty non-hugs, vacant eyes, and I do not want this. All knowingly done. All intentional.

And only moments ago Loren had cut the alchemist free, only to try and bait him again. And oh, as if the two of them didn't know that Remi would always take that bait. It was unconditional, as the alchemist has said after all.

did it bend or did I break?

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Remi - 09-17-2019, 11:07 PM