I'm with you even if it makes me blue
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
It had all gotten mixed up in Loren’s mind and Remi’s both, it seemed, and now they were both trapped in this hell of the summoner’s making. All he had wanted was the exact opposite of what was unfolding, the alchemist’s sanity crumbling before the Launceleyn and hateful, cutting, but—and this was most damning of all—accurate words spewing from the other man’s lips. And Loren had no response. ”I was trying to protect you. From this. From me.” His voice came out in a soft and sorrowful whisper, yet his blue eyes met the alchemist’s green ones without wavering. ”I thought if I pushed you away I could keep you safe.” Safe from the Launceleyns' twisted and sick form of love. But Remi had been too persistent and Loren too weak. And he’d foolishly allowed himself to believe, to hope, to dream.

He could live with his own dreams being crushed. He’d survived it before. But not the other man’s. Not Remi, too, who should be full of life and light and happiness, all the things that Loren knew he could never have but that had once been such a part of Remi that his optimism and love had seemed enough for the both of them.
But don’t be weary if it’s broken
Families are like that—
they’re split up and always torn.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-18-2019, 01:11 AM