I'm with you even if it makes me blue
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
all the things we said when we were younger
All the alchemist could do was shake his head, scoffing darkly beneath his breath. The muscles of his jaw feathered as he exhaled with frustration. His nails-turned-claws scratched deeply into the soft wood of the bench, the pressure beneath his nails somewhat of a relief; this argument again. How did it go? That Loren was so bad to be around, a bringer of pain, and Remi deserved better? And oh, what of Remi's thoughts on the matter? Nahh, why ask. Why bother to worry about what he might want, need, or be able to endure. Why bother asking how he felt about seeing Loren, what it was like now, if indeed the unlikely had occurred. "Right." He drawled with an unhappy sigh, closing his eyes tightly for a moment.

Letting his brows come together and then raise, Remi's lips moved in silent confusion. "Did you just say I could touch you if I wanted." He asked, sounding both shocked and strangely amused. The idea was quite laughable really, for the one thing Remi was quite sure he couldn't do with carte blanche, was touch the other man. Who would implode first was anyone's guess, but surely that was the one thing not to be done.

"You absolutely would start panicking. That, or shut me out completely."

As for healing? "You said you did not want this, Loren. Healing me is part of this. So no, Loren. You can't." Of course it was at that moment his back started bleeting with pain, and it took all of the alchemist's willpower to keep his hands when they were.

did it bend or did I break?

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Remi - 09-18-2019, 03:08 AM