I'm with you even if it makes me blue
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
all the things we said when we were younger
"You know that, do you? Is that a magical power you have been hiding Loren? Or is that just...what you think based on all the healthy relationships you have had?" It might be more blunt than the alchemist would have liked, but this was nearing the fifth time the pair had tried to have this conversation. At some point, they either both needed to hear what the other was saying, or give up for good.

The crazed anger of a few moments ago dissipated instantly in the face of Loren's admissions. It wasn't the sort of thing Remi could keep up for long anyways, too far from his normal state of being as it was. "Loren.." The alchemist sighed softly, not wanting to interrupt, but also not wanting Loren to continue to verbally reinforce his negative self image. Without his memories he couldn't speak to much of what the Launceleyn was saying, couldn't articulate what it was the other man probably wanted and needed to hear. And, married as he was, couldn't do the things that might help the summoner most. The alchemist was undoubtedly in love with Ronin, would never do anything to jeopardize that, but he'd loved the summoner first. And whatever it was that had so captured the alchemist's attention once, memories or no, was still there.

As Loren slumped, one of the alchemist's hands immediately stretched out, his palm moving to slide across one of the summoner's cheeks to raise his gaze. Holding him softly there, if he could, the alchemist merely took a moment to look. To see whatever parts of Loren this had revealed, if any. To try and swim across his chasm once again to bring the summoner back. Remi's thumb moved perhaps an imperceptible amount across the crest of Loren's cheek bone, as he tried to pull in a breath that simply hovered over his parted lips.

"If you want to be loved Loren, I can do that." He whispered, turning towards the other man fully and stewing in the silence for a long moment. "...but if you want to be in love.." The alchemist trailed off, the flashes of a future that would never be now causing a small wince to temporarily crease Remi's boyish features.

did it bend or did I break?

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Remi - 09-18-2019, 04:36 PM