I'm with you even if it makes me blue
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
all the things we said when we were younger
Colour flushed across the alchemist's cheek as Loren leaned into his hand, the flare of heat corresponding to the coral blush blooming somewhere low in his belly. Whatever space there might have been to have simply imagined that he had was erased as the summoner's palm slid against the back of his hand. Peering across into those Launceleyn-blues he was once again coming to know so well if only for all the long stares between them, Remi could feel himself sipping in an uncertain breath as his blush continued to bleed across his boyish features.

Feathers trickled farther down his spine making him shiver slightly, though he didn't retract his hand. The smile he offered the Launceleyn was quick and tentative, though not for the reasons the summoner might think. Remi felt his stomach clench slightly, and then the muscles of his arm, but his hand was steady on Loren's cheek. "Can I?" Remi repeated, his tone shockingly sweet compared to the growl it had been only moments before. "Loren.." He definitely didn't step closer, though he might have swayed slightly. "..I have the whole time."

From the moment the Launceleyn returned, in the way Remi pursued the stubborn ex-librarian into the street, how he'd shrugged off his numerous attempts to push the alchemist away, how he'd hugged the body that felt like it was made of stone and then sat in silence for days at the bottom of a pit just so Loren wouldn't be alone.

did it bend or did I break?

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Remi - 09-18-2019, 07:17 PM