I'm with you even if it makes me blue
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Remi’s hand tightened on Loren’s and he found his own grip strengthening for a moment as well, before letting it slip into a comfortable hold. At the smile and the expression on the alchemist’s face, the summoner bit the inside of his cheek to avoid getting lost in the boyish innocence on display in the other man’s features. Because the Launceleyn knew, without a shadow of a doubt, that chances were they’d walk away from this heartbroken again.

”It...it n-never occurred to me that you would. After...after everything.” Because Loren had been expecting hate. Expecting anger. Expecting Remi to never want to see the summoner again after so callously playing with the alchemist’s heart.

The thought that the other man might love Loren was so far from what he’d been imagining that it had never even crossed his mind. And he felt his heart squeezed by the cruel sorrow of joy, to be so close to what he wanted and yet knew he couldn’t have.

Maybe it was selfish, to stand there, holding Remi’s hand, not speaking, not saying what the Launceleyn knew needed to be said. But after so long trying to pull away, he was finally willing to be led.
But don’t be weary if it’s broken
Families are like that—
they’re split up and always torn.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-18-2019, 08:41 PM