I'm with you even if it makes me blue
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Well, Remi could say that was what unconditional love meant, but Loren had only experienced it briefly before his disappearance, so hopefully the other man would forgive the summoner his ignorance. ”Oh.” Again, it wasn’t nearly enough, but at least this time his voice was filled with a kind of reverent awe at today’s revelations instead of any hint of darkness or sorrow.

As the alchemist took a step forward, the Launceleyn remained where he was. Even after Remi’s declaration of love, it didn’t cross Loren’s mind the other man might actually do anything more than hold hands or cuddle, so whatever look the other man gave the summoner before glancing towards the alchemist’s wounds was lost on the Launceleyn. Instead of responding verbally—because he hadn’t been doing all that well with words, today or in general or ever—Loren just nodded.

And then poured all the healing magic that had been waiting patiently for this very moment into the other man in a flood that surprised even the summoner, channeling it through their linked hands and sending it after all of Remi's hurts.
But don’t be weary if it’s broken
Families are like that—
they’re split up and always torn.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-18-2019, 09:14 PM