I'm with you even if it makes me blue
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
all the things we said when we were younger
Whatever Remi expected, it hadn't been what came next.

The prickles on his arm he had anticipated, the painful knitting together of flesh, the healing of the necrotic skin, the gluing back together of shredded blood vessels. But that wasn't what made the alchemist reach out with a moan of pain and fear, his fingers clutching at the collar of Loren's shirt as he stumbled forwards and into the other man, before sinking down to his knees. "Lo—r—n—" The alchemist cried out, his voice wavery with panic as he rounded in on himself, his bare chest against his crumpled legs, releasing his hold of the Launceleyn to press his palms against his eyes.

The etching and scratching on his arm and side was nothing compared to the needle points that flickered behind his eyes. It wasn't a roaring pain, more like a physical intolerance his body didn't know how to reconcile. Panic ruffled through him, and in turn so did feathers and wings. But his plumage was too large for the space, knocking over chairs and jars and other random things that were strewn about.

did it bend or did I break?

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Remi - 09-18-2019, 09:24 PM