I'm with you even if it makes me blue
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
The magic almost sang to Loren, but even that wasn’t enough to drown out the distressed sound that came from Remi. And even if it had, the way the other man pitched forwards and grabbed at the summoner’s shirt would’ve caught his attention; the Launceleyn’s eyes widened and he did his best to lower the alchemist to the ground gently as Loren’s name came out mangled through Remi’s lips.

Something was wrong. But...this was healing magic. Which meant, by definition, it could do no wrong. Still, he had to ask. ”Remi, tell me where it hurts.” Briefly, he considered halting the flow of magic, but he was sure in his abilities, so he had to assume this was an old injury that hadn’t healed properly. As the visible wounds knitted closed the summoner shifted so his hands were on the other man’s shoulders.

The alchemist curled up into a ball, though, hampering the Launceleyn’s efforts, though he’d keep gently prodding the other man to unfold. However, as Remi cupped his eyes, Loren’s own eyes widened again. Surely his magic couldn’t succeed where it had failed last time...

Then wings were flailing and Loren barely managed to duck out of the way and avoid getting smacked by them. ”Shhh. It’s okay. You’re going to be okay.” The magic seemed to be pooling, flowing upwards, straight towards the alchemist’s face, which, if the Launceleyn's suspicions were correct, was a promising sign. So, where he might've given up in the past, instead he redoubled his efforts, sending every ounce of energy he dared into the other man's body. And his eyes.
But don’t be weary if it’s broken
Families are like that—
they’re split up and always torn.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-18-2019, 09:45 PM