[SE-OPEN] Trying the Best We Can
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Luckily, Amun’s overtures were accepted, or at least not totally rebuffed. As Bastien took the potter’s hand he grinned and winked. ”Bastien de Rosieres. A beautiful name for a beautiful man.” The potter would have let the handshake go on for a few seconds too long, and maybe even brushed a finger against the other man’s palm, but Amun had spotted fangs in the other man’s mouth, twin to the ones Amun had, so there wasn’t much reason for it.

At Bastien’s comment, Amun threw back his head and laughed. It felt good, though he knew it was probably inappropriate. Still, there was little joy for him in this godsforsaken land, so he was going to milk every last drop of it he could. ”Well, you see, I'm new, as you guessed, and wanted to explore a bit. So I was going for a nice moonlit walk in the forest, and I stumbled upon this pretty little clearing with the most beautiful flowers I’d ever seen. Something told me to spread them around, so I picked a few, and, well, here I am.” Whether or not it was the gods or some strange magic of this land, he couldn’t say, but if that’s what the other man thought was going on, some divine plan guiding their steps, the potter would believe it.

He stood and dusted off his hands before winking at the other man again. ”Besides, clothes are overrated, in my opinion. Especially now.” Amun let his gaze drift downwards so there was no doubt he was flirting with the other man. It was a bit of harmless fun, in his mind, though if Bastien was interested Amun wouldn’t mind. Granted, he didn’t really know if or how Ascended got it on, considering their lack of physical sensation. However, it was always worth a shot. ”Oh? Not looking to take in a poor and pretty young thing from the cold?” The potter spread his hands and batted his eyes at Bastien; maybe Amun was laying it on a little thick, but this was the first person the potter had encountered in this desolate land who seemed to know how to have a bit of fun. Besides, the other man was indeed cute.

Of course, just then a woman, totally bundled up against the cold, showed up. Amun gave her an easy smile. ”Well, it's an open invitation, and you’re here now, and they do say the more the merrier.” While the potter didn’t have much interest in the feminine form, the woman was pretty enough, though he could barely see her under the fabrics she’d wrapped herself in. He walked towards her, holding out his hand. ”Amun Arlun, at your service.”
amun

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[SE-OPEN] Trying the Best We Can - by Bastien - 09-18-2019, 03:18 PM
RE: [SE-OPEN] Trying the Best We Can - by Amun - 09-18-2019, 03:30 PM
RE: [SE-OPEN] Trying the Best We Can - by Bastien - 09-19-2019, 03:29 PM
RE: [SE-OPEN] Trying the Best We Can - by Lusea - 09-19-2019, 04:28 PM
RE: [SE-OPEN] Trying the Best We Can - by Amun - 09-19-2019, 05:00 PM
RE: [SE-OPEN] Trying the Best We Can - by Bastien - 09-20-2019, 08:52 PM
RE: [SE-OPEN] Trying the Best We Can - by Lusea - 09-24-2019, 04:22 PM
RE: [SE-OPEN] Trying the Best We Can - by Amun - 09-24-2019, 04:34 PM
RE: [SE-OPEN] Trying the Best We Can - by Bastien - 09-27-2019, 04:47 PM