[SE-OPEN] Trying the Best We Can
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Yes, Amun saw the ring on the other man’s finger. No it did not deter the potter in the slightest. ”Well. I’m happy to remind you of that fact as many times and in as many ways as you'll let me.” Amun winked again for good measure. Then they talked about the task, and yes yes, gods, blight, but the potter just wanted the voices out of his head. At the mention of a place to stay, the potter gave Bastien a brilliant grin. ”Well that is a very, very attractive offer. I suppose making love does not count as something wonderful?” The potter waggled his eyebrows, but it was clear he wasn’t particularly serious. ”How does pottery sound instead?” It had been too long since Amun had actually made something, so he was probably a bit rusty, but it was one of his great loves and he would always be happy for an opportunity to practice it.

If the new arrival had been another man, Amun would’ve made the obligatory joke about heating things up. However, pretty as the woman was, he didn’t have any particular interest in seeing if she’d like a bite. From him, of course. So instead he just smiled wickedly at Lusea. ”The pleasure is all mine.” As she confessed to having trouble with her bloom, the potter laughed and knelt, digging through the snow and dirt for her and helping make sure the flower was secure. ”I know. It’s tough being this good at things.”

As she inquired after his secret, Amun winked. ”I am hot, thanks for noticing.” However, he was mostly just teasing her at this point and he gave her a lazy grin. ”I’m an Ascended. We don’t feel the cold, or much of anything, really.” If she didn’t know what that was, he’d explain, although it might come better from Bastien.
amun

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[SE-OPEN] Trying the Best We Can - by Bastien - 09-18-2019, 03:18 PM
RE: [SE-OPEN] Trying the Best We Can - by Amun - 09-18-2019, 03:30 PM
RE: [SE-OPEN] Trying the Best We Can - by Bastien - 09-19-2019, 03:29 PM
RE: [SE-OPEN] Trying the Best We Can - by Lusea - 09-19-2019, 04:28 PM
RE: [SE-OPEN] Trying the Best We Can - by Amun - 09-19-2019, 05:00 PM
RE: [SE-OPEN] Trying the Best We Can - by Bastien - 09-20-2019, 08:52 PM
RE: [SE-OPEN] Trying the Best We Can - by Lusea - 09-24-2019, 04:22 PM
RE: [SE-OPEN] Trying the Best We Can - by Amun - 09-24-2019, 04:34 PM
RE: [SE-OPEN] Trying the Best We Can - by Bastien - 09-27-2019, 04:47 PM