Training still find an edge to cut you
For Hotaru <3
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
moral of the story is, i will gut you if i need to
i will carve my way out
His face transforms into something boyish, impish, taking years off his face and a world off his shoulders. Mission accomplished. Deimos' vibrant blues shine with mirth and mischief, and Hotaru races over the snow, leaping over snowbanks and laughing breathlessly as she tries to keep the man at bay with her smaller snowballs. He is a goliath, and she the tiny figure with only tenacity to her name, standing in his shadow with arms outspread, crying for his mightiest blow. Though he'd never hurt her beyond what he knows she can take, aware of how fragile and untested she is in this land that has stripped her of her hard-won powers, he is sure not to go easy on her either even in a snowball fight.

As if she would ever let him.

His own arsenal grows larger, and Hotaru laughs in breathless, shrieking dismay as it rains down upon her with unquestionable precision. It melts swiftly against her heated skin, but the chill is still pervasive, and she turns and runs as quickly as her legs can take her over the bright expanse of untouched snow, directly towards the onslaught. One arm braces in front of her face, a pitiful shield but one that gives her a chance to consolidate the remaining snowballs in the crook of her free arm into a lumpy mass. Hoping he is in range and as unafraid of her small stature as he had been when they had reunited, she leaps directly at him with an exaggerated war cry, and opens her arm to dump the rest of the snow directly upon him - aiming for his handsome, grizzled face in payback for his perfect shots. And if she ends up slamming against him, all the better to take him down into the snow with her if she can.
with only my teeth
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
still find an edge to cut you - by Deimos - 09-18-2019, 11:57 PM
RE: still find an edge to cut you - by Hotaru - 09-24-2019, 09:42 AM
RE: still find an edge to cut you - by Deimos - 09-24-2019, 11:17 PM
RE: still find an edge to cut you - by Hotaru - 09-25-2019, 01:03 AM
RE: still find an edge to cut you - by Deimos - 09-25-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: still find an edge to cut you - by Hotaru - 10-01-2019, 01:30 AM
RE: still find an edge to cut you - by Deimos - 10-01-2019, 11:42 PM
RE: still find an edge to cut you - by Hotaru - 10-07-2019, 08:28 AM
RE: still find an edge to cut you - by Deimos - 10-07-2019, 10:16 PM
RE: still find an edge to cut you - by Hotaru - 10-16-2019, 01:05 AM