A whole new world [OPEN]
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
tell me all of the things
that make you feel at ease
Evie smiled to see the woman curling closer into the coat, thinking to herself that she should seek out one of the seamstresses or perhaps someone who could transmute Senu's current clothes into warmer ones. She had enough extras at her apothecary to gift to Senu, but she'd need a more diverse winter wardrobe of her own. "You're welcome! We can get you some better clothes after you get some rest," she assures with a smile, mind already thinking ten paces ahead.

The beautiful girl seems stuck in her own head for a bit after Evie tells her of the options around the Sanctuary, not that she minds the quiet. There's certainly a lot to digest in the brief time she has had since landing in Caido and meeting Evie, and the copper haired woman is more than comfortable with silence in the first place. Hard not to be when you were brought up in a house where it as better to walk like a ghost than be hounded after with expectations you could never reach because of the way you were born.

Shaking herself from her dark thoughts, Evie turns her attention back to Senu as they begin walking into the Sanctuary. "Yes, we're close now," she confirms pleasantly, leading the way down the empty streets to her apothecary's darkened doorstep. She steps in and holds the door open for Senu, gesturing her inside before getting to work lighting the oil lamps and candles. The fire is still going, muted and controlled in the back rooms, and she ushers Senu out of the shop area and to the small living area. "It's not as grand or spacious as my family home, but the company is much better," Evie admits with a laugh. "I have some clothes that should fit you, and I can reheat the stew I made for dinner while you change?" going off the assumption that her new guest will agree, she begins pulling thicker leggings and a long-sleeved tunic from her dresser, turning to lay them on the small bed that would be Senu's for the night - or however long she deigned to stay in her small abode.

Messages In This Thread
A whole new world [OPEN] - by Senu - 09-21-2019, 03:40 AM
RE: A whole new world [OPEN] - by Evie - 09-21-2019, 04:40 AM
RE: A whole new world [OPEN] - by Senu - 09-21-2019, 06:57 AM
RE: A whole new world [OPEN] - by Evie - 09-23-2019, 03:10 AM
RE: A whole new world [OPEN] - by Senu - 09-23-2019, 04:00 AM
RE: A whole new world [OPEN] - by Evie - 09-23-2019, 05:50 AM
RE: A whole new world [OPEN] - by Senu - 09-24-2019, 02:17 AM
RE: A whole new world [OPEN] - by Evie - 09-24-2019, 08:05 AM
RE: A whole new world [OPEN] - by Senu - 09-25-2019, 04:44 AM
RE: A whole new world [OPEN] - by Evie - 09-25-2019, 07:24 AM
RE: A whole new world [OPEN] - by Senu - 09-26-2019, 04:41 AM