Training the phoenix finds me in the darkness
For Cera <3
Cera Novik
Metalsmith / Medic

Age: 29 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Cera
they made you into a weapon
and told you to find peace
The forest welcomes his furred form in a way it can never do to his two-legged one. The scents are muted beneath the snow, but those who traverse it leave behind trails that pull at his sharp senses in colorful, artistic, three-dimensional ways he cannot experience outside of his furs. Cera trots along through the snow, far warmer than any clothing could offer, though his path remains aimless and ambling. There's little for him to do leading up to LongNight. The Temple and the College will shelter him, and others in this realm know far more about how to prepare than he does.

Speaking of such...

A fire-haired girl is scavenging around the trees, collecting something that looks like moss. Curious, definitely. Cera lopes closer, nose snuffling, and sharp green eyes catch sight of a bumbling...gourd? It is definitely moving on its own willpower, which is increasingly odd, and something tickles at his memory that tells him he should be investigating this closer. Frustrated at his own inability to recall, Cera shifts before he reveals himself, walking out on two legs with a warm smile and golden hair cascading against his cheeks.

A hand rises in friendly greeting, calling out to the girl. "Hello there! Care for some company?"

Messages In This Thread
the phoenix finds me in the darkness - by Melita - 09-22-2019, 11:03 PM
RE: the phoenix finds me in the darkness - by Cera - 10-03-2019, 02:42 AM