the crooked kind

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
Frey

Beholders beware, there are no safe words

Ah. Ludo. Ludo was weird like that (or at least, their interests didn’t intersect much), so Frey immediately lost interest in the explanation. However, one thing Remi said caught their attention. Giving him a pointed look, when Frey spoke next, it was more serious than they usually sounded. ”Wrong. You always have a choice. It’s not always a good choice, but a choice nonetheless.” For instance, Remi could have chosen to let himself die rather than accept the gift from Ludo. Mortals always seemed to forget that. Then, the playfulness was back, as if a cloud had temporarily passed over the celestial body that was Frey.

However, it didn’t last, for as the mortals spoke, Frey’s brow furrowed, a displeased expression growing on their face. For a moment, all was silent in the clearing. Unnaturally so. Even the sounds of the forest faded away as all turned to Frey to listen to their response. The quiet stretched on an uncomfortably long time, but Remi and Rexanna would find themselves unable to move or speak, caught in an invisible net by the god’s power and very presence. Frey’s eyes were unfocused, not looking anywhere in particular, as they considered both the offer and the questions posed to them.

Then, they laughed, the sound cruel and mocking, and suddenly their beauty was blinding and terrifying and bewitching all at once. Standing up, Frey walked forward towards the pair, and as they did ropes snaked around the two mortals, pulling them apart, binding them, and forcing them to their knees. Gags would show up as well, and the two would find their heads forced to turn and follow Frey’s progress by their ties. This was getting tiresome and while it was beneath them to explain themselves, it might save them from being annoyed by these gnats again. The gods weren’t to be belittled and mocked by those who had no right to even try to comprehend them, and to be reduced to merely intercourse was ridiculous. Perhaps a demonstration was in order.

”Enough. I grow bored. Sex? You really think that’s all I care about?” The voice, so pleasing before, cut the man and the woman to their cores. Leaning forward, Frey whispered in Remi’s ear, though Rexanna would hear it as well, the tone low and dangerous sounding. ”I represent so much more than just sex.” Sex was a big part of it, but it wasn’t the whole of what Frey was. Straightening up, they glared down at the pair and scoffed. ”I don’t want meaningless sex. No. I want passion. I want desire. I want pleasure, and heat, and raw want and need.” They paused, then smirked. ”Maybe even love. But so far, none of you have shown yourselves worthy of my attention.” Walking around the couple, Frey considered how best to show this god (and all gods) were not to be messed with and definitely not to be underestimated. Sex. Pfft. That was the very least of what they could do.

Perhaps they’d made a mistake in making it seem all about sex all the time. No matter. Here was the perfect opportunity to correct that. Pausing in front of Remi, Frey knelt down and raised his head so they were staring into the deity’s eyes. Rexanna went ignored, since the woman hadn’t called them and she wasn’t worthy of their attention just now. No, Remi was the one who had originally caught Frey’s attention. Well, now he had all of it. Lucky him.

Frey’s eyes were a kaleidoscope, a rainbow of colors, a dizzying display that would cause a wave of heat to pass through the man. Frey could feel the alchemist, everything he wanted and desired and thought about, and one face stood out clearly in his mind’s eye. Frey smiled, looking terrifying and wonderful in equal measure. ”So, as my price for summoning me and as punishment for daring to worship here without true understanding of the forces you are trifling with, I will take something precious from you. And I can see it in your heart, your feelings for him. What’s the boy’s name? Ah yes, Loren. Such pretty blue eyes he has, I agree.” Then, the god leaned forward and kissed Remi chastely on the forehead.

And through their lips they stole the feelings Remi had for Loren. The love, passion, desire, lust, all gone in an instant. Standing up again, Frey stood over their captives and smirked. ”Finally, a fitting tribute to me, if I do say so myself. If you want it back, come back with something I actually want. And don’t pray again unless you are prepared to face the consequences and prepared to please me.” With that, they disappeared, taking their bindings with them, and leaving the mortals feeling cold and alone.

Messages In This Thread
the crooked kind - by Rexanna - 11-26-2018, 04:18 AM
RE: the crooked kind - by Remi - 11-26-2018, 06:58 PM
RE: the crooked kind - by Rexanna - 11-27-2018, 12:19 AM
RE: the crooked kind - by Remi - 11-27-2018, 06:33 PM
RE: the crooked kind - by Random Event - 11-27-2018, 09:16 PM
RE: the crooked kind - by Rexanna - 11-28-2018, 01:16 AM
RE: the crooked kind - by Remi - 11-28-2018, 06:16 PM
RE: the crooked kind - by Rexanna - 11-30-2018, 01:36 AM
RE: the crooked kind - by Remi - 11-30-2018, 01:58 AM
RE: the crooked kind - by Rexanna - 11-30-2018, 02:54 AM
RE: the crooked kind - by Remi - 11-30-2018, 03:20 AM