clear as mud [open]
Dante Steelson
Nurse apprentice

Age: 23 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Dyn Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
DANTE
I'm a professional idiot
don't tell my mom
The angel in front of him, Evie, has a lot to say. A lot of words going over his head at least. Caido? He'd never even heard of such a place. Though if there were 'magical rips in reality' then it would probably make sense as to why he hadn't. But her hands are on his face and he instinctively closes his eyes, a comfort radiating from the woman in front of him for even just a moment before his pain is receding just as her hands do.

Questions regarding magic, healing hands, and portals, would have to wait for later as the rest of what she says starts to piece together in his head. Man, and he thought his world was kind of fucked-up. At least they weren't pulling people from other dimensions during the most dangerous time of the year. Unless that's how it was year-round and he was being spared the gristly details. Even with a waning headache, he'd still appreciate playing dumb to this new world for a bit longer. Considering anything else seemed a bit too much for the moment.

And if what she was saying was true, as she insists it is, then Dante has no reason to sit in the snow any longer than he has to. And who is he to say no to a beautiful woman?

"My mom calls me Dante, but you can call me whenever." The line is weak but he follows through with a wink as he pushes himself to stand, uneasy on his feet as the snow compacts under his condensed weight. "Hopefully wherever you have in mind is warmer and has more cool..."

He gestures at her hands with a shrug.

"Weird hand stuff."

Messages In This Thread
clear as mud [open] - by Dante - 09-23-2019, 01:37 AM
RE: clear as mud [open] - by Evie - 09-30-2019, 05:01 AM
RE: clear as mud [open] - by Dante - 10-02-2019, 08:11 AM
RE: clear as mud [open] - by Evie - 10-15-2019, 02:08 AM
RE: clear as mud [open] - by Dante - 10-15-2019, 08:09 AM
RE: clear as mud [open] - by Evie - 10-16-2019, 12:15 AM
RE: clear as mud [open] - by Dante - 10-16-2019, 11:19 PM