clear as mud [open]
Dante Steelson
Nurse apprentice

Age: 23 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Dyn Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
DANTE
I'm a professional idiot
don't tell my mom
Hey, that wasn’t a direct no! Dante preened silently under the attention though the twinkle in his eye gives way his train of thought as he throws a wink her way. He’d lasted fifteen years without her in his life, what was another fifteen spent waiting for her? Beauty like that didn’t crack, he was sure of it. Dante doesn’t get more than a moment to celebrate his nonexistent ‘victory’ before Evie already has her back turned to him.

He can’t imagine it’s too far of a walk if Evie was just wandering in the area, despite how desolate it seemed. The question piques his interest though— she was interested in him? He hasn’t expected this turn of events regardless of what world he happened to fall into.

”Me? Oh uh yeah, sure!” There’s a skip in his step as he moves to catch up. ”I’m from this city, I haven’t been outside of it so I couldn’t tell you what that’s like, but, it’s kinda dirty. No matter how much you clean, there’s still just dirt.” Dante’s nose wrinkles at the thought.

”There’s a lot of people there, too many for our resources. But most are uh... Gifted? I guess. They live off of blood though and people like me who aren’t ‘gifted’ kind of get the short end of the stick like a common cow. All in all this is a pretty nice change of scenery, I’d say!”

Messages In This Thread
clear as mud [open] - by Dante - 09-23-2019, 01:37 AM
RE: clear as mud [open] - by Evie - 09-30-2019, 05:01 AM
RE: clear as mud [open] - by Dante - 10-02-2019, 08:11 AM
RE: clear as mud [open] - by Evie - 10-15-2019, 02:08 AM
RE: clear as mud [open] - by Dante - 10-15-2019, 08:09 AM
RE: clear as mud [open] - by Evie - 10-16-2019, 12:15 AM
RE: clear as mud [open] - by Dante - 10-16-2019, 11:19 PM