young & menace (open!)
Open for anyone!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
but i come to life, come to life
some princes don't become kings
Lily isn’t alone when it comes to being bundled up in too many layers. He’s the same, if he’s being honest. It’s cold, he’s tired, annoyed, frustrated. And even the Luxere that are out and about want literally nothing to do with him. Rolling his eyes after a moment, he settles near the scar, pulls out a cigarette and lights it — inhaling deeply until he hears a voice, lilting, nice, and sweet from the direction that the Luxere had left in.

So naturally, Sunjata follows it.

Boots hit the snow with soft muffled crunches as he approaches, steel eyes skating through the trees in search of glowing antlers that have flocked around the red haired woman, and his eyes flow up toward her with the basket in hand before he leans against the trunk of the nearest tree. He pauses a moment to drag again off the smoke before he exhales his own plume of white into the snowscape around him. “Ah, so they like singing?” He hums thoughtfully, voice deep and accented as he focuses on Lily. “It’s no wonder they hated me.” A roguish crooked smile crosses his face at that, waiting for her response.
even at the best of times,
i'm out of my mind
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
young & menace (open!) - by Sunjata - 09-27-2019, 09:44 PM
RE: young & menace (open!) - by Lily - 09-30-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: young & menace (open!) - by Sunjata - 09-30-2019, 06:57 PM
RE: young & menace (open!) - by Lily - 10-04-2019, 10:53 PM
RE: young & menace (open!) - by Sunjata - 10-05-2019, 05:24 AM
RE: young & menace (open!) - by Lily - 10-09-2019, 03:48 PM
RE: young & menace (open!) - by Sunjata - 10-13-2019, 07:32 PM
RE: young & menace (open!) - by Lily - 10-16-2019, 02:18 AM