Personal Quest deep roots are not reached by the frost
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
aúsi, nos paramas // & still we stand
Different as they were, Remi couldn't help but laugh heartily at the Sage. "I tell you, the growing pains are the worst. As is the teething." Giving the bard a pointed look—were they at innuendos yet? time to find out—Remi just chuckled and shook his head.

As they meandered about, more and more boards began to squeak beneath them. "We...hardly use these rooms.." Remi explained a touch bashfully, rubbing at the back of his neck. Prying up a floorboard and stepping back as a number of termites scurried out, the alchemist folded his arms across his chest with a huff. "Uh huh. So I see." He muttered, glancing towards the bard. Hoping (and assuming) that Jigano wasn't squeamish, both because he was an attuned but also a far adultier-adult than Remi was, he turned towards the bard with a sigh.

"I understand that it is cold, but you really cannot be doing this." Remi groaned towards them. "How about we share the space?" So saying the alchemist closed his eyes. While he couldn't compel them all, the hope was he could compel enough of them that the rest would follow. With a glance towards Jigano, hoping the bard might be able to do the same, Remi closed his eyes again and concentrated on moving the termites to one side of the room. If successful, he'd encase the wood in a thin layer of stone giving the bugs enough to eat, but preventing them from destroying the rest of the house.

THE
ALCHEMIST

Table coding by Sky
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: deep roots are not reached by the frost - by Remi - 10-02-2019, 12:31 AM