Personal Quest you are still headed where you need to be
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Lily
sing me a song of a lass that is gone
“All good,” Lily answers with a light smile when Senu apologizes for not shaking her hand.. “We were all new at one point. And the people here can be kind of clique-ish sometimes. But most make an effort if you do, too.” Gesturing towards her fellow redhead, Lily looks at Melita with an affectionate smile. “Melly is one of the strongest young women I know. I think you’re in good company.” She throws the organizer a quick wink, just in case she can hear her name.

She is, at least, very eager to end the carving portion of this event. Though her hands were recently raw and bloody, her fingernails ragged and tips near frozen off, they are now somewhat back to normal - that is, not a craftswoman or warrior’s hands. Her hands play the piano and serve tea and stroke skin. This work hurts. But! Lily does not complain!

Nodding her assent to being herded this way and that by Melita, the woman grabs leaves the trough and her small sack of hay behind to follow the other to the nearest stream, fill it to a challenging carrying level, and then shuffle back, trying to spill as little as possible. By the end, she’s sweating and straining and (to herself) embarrassingly weak. But such is the effect of the blight. Hopefully no one will hold it against her.
merry of soul, she sailed on a day
over the sea to Skye

Messages In This Thread
RE: you are still headed where you need to be - by Lily - 10-04-2019, 10:41 PM