My thoughts on you
For Martha!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Tears had spring to his eyes just hearing the sound of her voice. Perhaps he should have been used to this; they'd been separated and reunited once already, what was one more time? Even so, then alchemist gasped into her dark hair and skin, tears silently staining his cheeks as his lips trembled with emotion, unable to speak quite yet.

"I do not know how we all arrived here." He said honestly, allowing her to lean back slightly if she wanted but still holding her close as if she might vanish at any moment. "I am not even sure that everyone has made it." Then again, with Martha turning up now, perhaps there was still hope that the others were out there.

"Everything has gone so wrong Martha.." He breathed hopelessly, closing his eyes tightly and letting a few more tears streak down his face.

As her hands wiped them away, Remi tried to smile but his lips continued to tremble. "I missed you more than I could ever say. I thought we promised no more leaving?" Trying to turn his lips upwards at his joke, Remi's heart all but collapsed in his chest as he took another weary breath.

remi
Trying to teach my common sense to not waver with my confidence
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
My thoughts on you - by Remi - 11-26-2018, 03:15 PM
RE: My thoughts on you - by Martha - 11-26-2018, 03:56 PM
RE: My thoughts on you - by Remi - 11-26-2018, 07:16 PM
RE: My thoughts on you - by Martha - 11-26-2018, 07:30 PM
RE: My thoughts on you - by Remi - 11-26-2018, 08:02 PM
RE: My thoughts on you - by Martha - 11-26-2018, 08:32 PM
RE: My thoughts on you - by Remi - 11-26-2018, 08:41 PM