My thoughts on you
For Martha!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759

Remi needed some alone time.

Normally the alchemist sought the comfort of people and his friends, but just now all of that seemed horribly convoluted and complicated. He'd attacked Ronin, hadn't seen Loren, couldn't visit Vai because he was having hallucinations of his mother whenever he tried, and Ianto and Martha were still unaccounted for. Raking his hands through his curls Remi did his best not to allow himself fall into the pit of despair but given how often he'd been in pits lately, it seemed like a rather easy place to let himself go.

Looking uncharacteristically weary and sombre, the alchemist made his way deeper through the glade into an area he hadn't yet encountered before. It was beautiful, this little slip of paradise, but the alchemist could hardly find it in himself to appreciate it. Instead his pale eyes merely surveyed the area with a carelessness that wasn't befitting. Sitting down and placing his back against a tree, Remi closed his eyes and took a deep shuddering breath.

remi
Trying to teach my common sense to not waver with my confidence
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
My thoughts on you - by Remi - 11-26-2018, 03:15 PM
RE: My thoughts on you - by Martha - 11-26-2018, 03:56 PM
RE: My thoughts on you - by Remi - 11-26-2018, 07:16 PM
RE: My thoughts on you - by Martha - 11-26-2018, 07:30 PM
RE: My thoughts on you - by Remi - 11-26-2018, 08:02 PM
RE: My thoughts on you - by Martha - 11-26-2018, 08:32 PM
RE: My thoughts on you - by Remi - 11-26-2018, 08:41 PM