will work for stylish clothes (open)
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Amun had decided that rather than skulking around the ruins during the day, holing up in some dark and ruined building, he’d rather be around people as much as possible. So, to change up his routine, he’d taken to finding a patch of shadow or dark alleyway, and then lounging there as the market bustled around him. It was much more fun to people watch and even flirt a bit with passersby than it was to be alone. While he probably could’ve hung out at Wessex’s house, he didn’t like being cooped up with the far too serious queen. And once he’d discovered that he could go out during the day so long as he avoided direct sunlight, he’d been impossible to contain.

Which was why he was covered head to toe in a dark cloak, leaning against the stones at the head of an alley. As a particularly attractive specimen walked by, the Ascended grinned, fangs flashing. ”Hey cutie. I think I have what you’re looking for right here.” If the blonde boy happened to glance the potter’s way, Amun would wink.
amun

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
will work for stylish clothes (open) - by Oliver - 09-30-2019, 12:19 AM
RE: will work for stylish clothes (open) - by Amun - 09-30-2019, 12:42 AM