will work for stylish clothes (open)
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
The man before him was certainly very eager. Oliver wasn't exactly sure how he felt about that. Sure, he couldn't remember any of his previous experiences, but he certainly knew their names for the very least. Besides, doing something with this man wouldn't even achieve him what he set out to do. At the very least, it felt like the other man was winning when he was merely a pawn in his game. No way was Oliver about to let that happen, especially when he still had those particular goals in mind.

Taking a couple steps closer, he leaned against the wall that marked the entrance to the alley. "You see....that's how you're wrong." He didn't want to anger the man or directly scare him off, maybe he could be beneficial, Who knows. "For one. I don't even know your name, which I know I'm missing." Wow, that was a very lame retort indeed. Maybe Oliver needed to learn how to properly give comebacks.

"Second, as you can probably tell, I'm not exactly...myself? Anyways. You see, I arrived recently," He wasn't about to disclose how soon. That's how you get taken advantage of. "And I don't have anything that really suits me. You know? So if you could help me barter to get some boots, scarves, and a couple of other things...maybe we could talk." Yes. Oliver really was trying to do this. He couldn't even believe he was doing it himself. What a great thing for him to do. What didn't help was that he was still blushing faintly throughout all that lovely talking from him.
a disaster!
a massive mess
trying to not die

Messages In This Thread
will work for stylish clothes (open) - by Oliver - 09-30-2019, 12:19 AM
RE: will work for stylish clothes (open) - by Oliver - 09-30-2019, 01:56 AM