will work for stylish clothes (open)
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Ah, the young pup had some claws. Cute. Luckily for them both, Amun wasn’t above getting a little scratched in the heat of things. While the Ascended’s sexual interest was waning—or whatever it was his kind did—his interest in playing around with the other man in another way was definitely growing. After all, he could have fun without tasting Blondie. ”Amun Arlun, at your service.” The potter made sure his eyes traveled down and back up the entire length of the other man’s body. ”Now I gave you mine. What’s yours, Blondie?” There was no way Amun was going to let the other man get one over on the Ascended.

”Ah, a fellow newcomer! I’d be happy to show you the delights of this land.” He winked once more at Blondie. ”Although I think you’re wrong.” The potter bit his lip, exposing his fangs. ”You look pretty good to me, at least from where I’m standing. But if you come a bit closer I’ll know for sure.” Again, he made that come hither gesture. The Ascended certainly wasn't going to help Blondie shop for clothes.
amun

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
will work for stylish clothes (open) - by Oliver - 09-30-2019, 12:19 AM
RE: will work for stylish clothes (open) - by Amun - 09-30-2019, 02:05 AM