will work for stylish clothes (open)
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
The way the other man looked at him felt familiar, like he had seen it on people before. Shaking away the thought, he looked at the other man intently, hearing his name. Amun. Short and sweet. The look over did not go unnoticed and caused his blush to only darken slightly...or was that the cold causing it? Oliver wouldn't tell the truth if asked, no way would he admit to anything like that.

Chewing his lip, he paused for a moment before deciding it would be best to be honest. What harm could a first name do? "My name is Oliver." He spoke quietly but confidently, as though this was the easiest thing he could admit.

As Amun continued his flirting, Oliver couldn't help but feel...what was the word? As much as he wanted his clothes, he was mildly interested in what the man had to offer...not that he wanted to do anything super bad or anything. God. He was such a mess. It was when Amun bit his lip that Oliver finally saw the fangs. His eyes widened, giving away a shocked expression that he couldn't quite hold back. A small whisper escaped his lips "fangs..." What...was he human? None of the people he had really spoken to yet had fangs.

Taking a deep breath, he took a couple more steps forward. "And what exactly do you plan on doing?" His voice was much quieter and he wasn't as confident now as he was before. He felt wary. In an attempt to bring back some sass, he tried to remind the other man of his reason for even visiting the market. "I don't have too much time available. After all, I do need to get some more stylish accessories."
a disaster!
a massive mess
trying to not die

Messages In This Thread
will work for stylish clothes (open) - by Oliver - 09-30-2019, 12:19 AM
RE: will work for stylish clothes (open) - by Oliver - 09-30-2019, 06:09 PM