a e s t h e t i c
Rathskeller Owner

Age: 27 | Height: 6' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
if you think i'm pretty
you should see me in a crown
Real talk: the Bone Bridge is not what you expected.

Which isn't to say it's bad. It's pretty cool, actually - very a e s t h e t i c, with the whole misty expanse and white stone and no rails and ominous silence business. You're definitely a fan. But definitely not a prime location for boning, which is something of a letdown.

Cold, too, but everywhere is cold. You've had to wrap yourself in a big bundle of furs, soft black and rich brown and all quite a bit more expensive than you can really afford, but you've got your ways. You can get a guy to buy you a drink or loan you a cloak with a flutter of those long lashes: it's a skill you had to pick up early, when it became painfully clear manual labor wasn't in the cards.

Anyway. No boning on the bone bridge, but right now you don't mind. It's... kinda nice, to just chill for a little bit, staring into the mist and wondering what the fuck you're doing with your life (answer: very little). Maybe it's time to find a new cause, or move on, or something. You've never spent this long without someone to tell you what to do, and to tell the truth, it makes you antsy as fuck. Maybe you should be embracing your freedom or whatever, but honestly? You're more lonely than liberated, these days.
EZRA

Messages In This Thread
a e s t h e t i c - by Ezra - 09-30-2019, 05:22 PM
RE: a e s t h e t i c - by Abasi - 09-30-2019, 09:56 PM
RE: a e s t h e t i c - by Ezra - 10-04-2019, 03:17 PM
RE: a e s t h e t i c - by Abasi - 10-04-2019, 08:25 PM
RE: a e s t h e t i c - by Ezra - 10-10-2019, 04:50 PM
RE: a e s t h e t i c - by Abasi - 10-11-2019, 11:56 AM