a e s t h e t i c
Undertaker

Age: 36 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ABASI
With the Blight lifted and a place to stay sorted, Abasi was back to wandering aimlessly around the Hollowed Grounds looking for something to do. Perhaps he should have been mindful enough to enjoy it, but he had never done well without a direction; his whole life had been instruction after instruction: Learn these prayers. Attend this festival. Bow to Pharoah. Become a Priest. Here everyone seemed to do whatever they wanted, which was an entirely alien idea to him.

At least there was some interesting scenery. He was not used to snow and while the cold bite of it made him frown and pull his thick robes around him tighter (something he had immediately asked for, as soon as he had arrived at the manor), there was something beautiful in watching the lazy white flakes dawdle on their way down from the sky.

The snow had nothing on the Bone Bridge, though. As he approached it he hesitated, wondering if it's skeletal appearance was a hint towards something menancing about the structure. But after The Blight, if this was going to kill him.... let it said the dark part of his thoughts. He began to walk across.

It wasn't long before he came across a man. One he didn't recognise, but he did not know many people here. As much as he often hated company, he had found since his run in with near-death he had been more needy of people's time, and so he found himself stopping to stand awkwardly for a moment then ask: "...Hello. Do you know anything about this place? The Bridge, I mean."
Do not raise up intimate companions
For nothing is to be gained from them
Let your own heart be watchful over you

Messages In This Thread
a e s t h e t i c - by Ezra - 09-30-2019, 05:22 PM
RE: a e s t h e t i c - by Abasi - 09-30-2019, 09:56 PM
RE: a e s t h e t i c - by Ezra - 10-04-2019, 03:17 PM
RE: a e s t h e t i c - by Abasi - 10-04-2019, 08:25 PM
RE: a e s t h e t i c - by Ezra - 10-10-2019, 04:50 PM
RE: a e s t h e t i c - by Abasi - 10-11-2019, 11:56 AM