trial and failure (open)
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
Who could ask to be unbroken
or be brave again?
Or honey hope even on this side
of the grave again?
”I think this is actually the smallest amount of people I’ve ever been around.” Nate shopkeeper his head, not wanting to accept the realization that his words were true. ”I grew up in a huge city. What about you, where’d you come from? Here, or... someplace else?” He did regret the question when Oliver continued, saying he’d been looking to the gods for hints on who he was. Well. Talk about putting your foot in your mouth. ”Don’t mention it.”

Nate shut himself up by sucking on his smoking and staring into the distance, chuckling when Ollie complained of the cold. ”The cold is bracing. It’ll put some character into you.” He laughed, repeating something someone had once said to him as a kid. ”The snow makes it nice here too. Like a uh... Christmas card or something, right? Almost worth freezing.” He had to lean in to hear the younger mans next words, the grin on his face widening. ”You got someone you’re looking to impress?” The words were teasing, gently, like an elbow to the side and a wink.

Just as quickly, the focus was pushed back to him, and Nate had to think for a moment. What did he do? ”I... garden, kind of, and work at the college, sometimes. Not the same stuff I used to. I guess I’m still.. finding my balance here.”
And who could ask it to be sound
or to feel saved again?
But stick around until you hear
that music play again

Messages In This Thread
trial and failure (open) - by Oliver - 10-01-2019, 02:30 PM
RE: trial and failure (open) - by Nate - 10-04-2019, 05:33 PM
RE: trial and failure (open) - by Oliver - 10-05-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: trial and failure (open) - by Nate - 10-06-2019, 08:15 AM
RE: trial and failure (open) - by Oliver - 10-06-2019, 04:57 PM
RE: trial and failure (open) - by Nate - 10-09-2019, 04:56 AM
RE: trial and failure (open) - by Oliver - 10-10-2019, 10:21 PM