Good Faith
For Lily
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Bastien
"Frey? Ah, I have only met them the once, and it was...interesting." Not necessarily bad (he had gotten to cum, and hey, that made it an ok prayer in his book), but interesting. As for the place needing a woman's touch...Bastien liked to think his own touch, which was one with plenty of decor sense and aesthetic sensibility, was fine in it's own way, but he wouldn't argue - it was no longer his space.

He hadn't known that Lily had had any hand in his wedding at all. "Well, your selection of jewellery was very well-considered indeed." Rexanna would have looked beautiful in a burlap sack wearing coals, but the dress and accessories she wore had made her even more radiant. "I wish you could've too, but do not worry - I'm sure we'll find a way to renew the vows and throw a party in due course."

"House of Revelries. What a name!" Bastien laughed approvingly. As for the gift he had brought... "This will help you with that song! It is a device that amplifies ones voice." He held up the music note-shaped tool and spoke into it, his voice louder as he hummed out some notes; as he continued a piano came in behind his voice, and a violin - the musical abilities of the device kicking in. "It plays music for you, as well."

Let's pick the truth that we believe in
like a bad religion

Messages In This Thread
Good Faith - by Bastien - 10-01-2019, 09:54 PM
RE: Good Faith - by Lily - 10-04-2019, 09:29 PM
RE: Good Faith - by Bastien - 10-05-2019, 11:26 AM
RE: Good Faith - by Lily - 10-09-2019, 02:53 PM
RE: Good Faith - by Bastien - 10-09-2019, 08:13 PM
RE: Good Faith - by Lily - 10-13-2019, 10:02 PM
RE: Good Faith - by Bastien - 10-15-2019, 08:05 PM