A Little Truant
For Nate Wren
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
in a world where you can do anything: love
the honeysuckle princess
She couldn't help but laugh a bit at the expression on his face after she spoke of her experiences the previous LongNight. "Let me guess, you're one of those people that wasn't really sure if they should believe all the scary stories?" she said, raising a brow, a knowing look in her round honeyed eyes. There were enough of those that had come after last LongNight that didn't seem convinced of the horrors that lay ahead. But hopefully her little tale of woe had gotten through to the surgeon.

His explanation of why he had been away made her laugh a bit as well. "If you could call what happened to those like me quarantine I suppose. Though you bring up a fairly good point, perhaps we should develop a more rigorous quarantine procedure for the Grounds should something of similar threat ever happen again." she said softly, jotting down a few notes. "Well, still you are only here because I called you here. That is rather what I wanted to talk about." she said softly, a knowing smile on her lips.

The Dean gestured for him to follow so they could sit on the comfortable couches by the large fireplace in the main entrance of the College. "I remember when you helped with the original research on the blight that you noted that cells were well-known in the world you came from." she said as she sat, looking over at him with a warm expression. "Most of the people here don't come from places that are nearly as medically advanced as yours, and those who did don't have a knowledge base in the subject to be helpful. I was hoping you might want to be more invested in getting us up to speed with everything your world already knew about cells and the body and such." she said, tilting her head to the side to watch his reaction.
PHOEBE

Messages In This Thread
A Little Truant - by Phoebe - 10-04-2019, 03:28 PM
RE: A Little Truant - by Nate - 10-04-2019, 06:18 PM
RE: A Little Truant - by Phoebe - 10-04-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: A Little Truant - by Nate - 10-04-2019, 11:52 PM
RE: A Little Truant - by Phoebe - 10-06-2019, 02:55 PM
RE: A Little Truant - by Nate - 10-09-2019, 04:44 AM
RE: A Little Truant - by Phoebe - 10-11-2019, 02:05 PM
RE: A Little Truant - by Nate - 10-15-2019, 04:35 AM
RE: A Little Truant - by Phoebe - 10-15-2019, 12:27 PM